So, you may remember that Ty’s was doing a little Miffy-themed shout-out to some blogging parents—we held some giveaways to give folks the opportunity to get a giant plush Miffy doll for free. At long last, the results are in, and a veritable fleet of giant Miffy goodness is headed out to spread joy, good cheer, and, um, deep love of bunnies. Yes.
(If you didn’t win and still need a Miffy fix, be sure to go visit the Ty’s Toy Box Miffy Store. It’s not the same as a free giant Miffy, but there you go.)
Without further ado, I present our winners!
- Sophie at A Hole in the Fence awarded Lauren of Full Hands Mom.
- All Adither gave Miffy to Mama’s Got Moxie.
- Over at Suburban Turmoil Reviews, Lindsay selected Jen H. (who appears to be blogless, but will soon not be Miffyless!)
- The Madame Queen awarded Burgh Baby’s Mom, and if you look at those pictures of said Burgh Baby on her blog, I think you’ll agree that such adorableness definitely deserves a giant Miffy.
- The winner at Lipstick to Crayons is Eliza Valentine.
- Ben at Hey, You! selected Katie from Ramblings of a SAHM.
- Right before Kathryn at Daring Young Mom got busy digging out flooded houses, she picked Veronica from Toddled Dredge as her lucky Miffy winner.
- Christina from A Mommy Story pointed the lucky Miffy finger (okay, wait… that sounded a lot dirtier than I meant…) at Steph of A Mother’s Musings.
- The lovely Jennie at Preteens, Toddlers, and Newborns, Oh My! gave Miffy to Mamalang.
- At Mom Writes, Mary handed over a Miffy to Zoe (another blogless soul).
- Rita from Surrender, Dorothy: Reviews let her coworker select someone named fweetieb for a Miffy. (I really, really hope that’s a handle and not a real name.)
- Juliness of Fresh and Sassy gave Miffy to an adorable little girl named Megan and her mom Jenny.
Everyone reported having a lot of fun with the contests, and we hope the winners enjoy their prizes. Stay tuned for more fun like this in the future. (Though how we’re going to top giant stuffed animals, I’m not sure….)